UX Product Designer (Remote)
This job posting is no longer active.
KBX Technology Solutions is looking for a UX Product Designer to join our team as a collaborative member of our Product Teams. This person will be responsible for creating wireframes and UI designs that help to solve customer needs, participating in usability testing and assisting in the creation and maintenance of design systems and standards. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with internal stakeholders across the Koch enterprise. This role will play a key role in the design of future features and improving the usability of current products.
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be a collaborative member of fast-paced digital design product teams
- Create user flows, wireframes and prototypes using industry standard tools (primarily Figma)
- Help research and validate solutions
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of pattern libraries, design systems and standards
- Work with the Product Manager, Tech Lead and Business Analyst to analyze findings from users to develop user stories for the development team
- Participate in design reviews for the product teams
- Champion the role of human centered design in your projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience designing solutions with a focus on customer requirements
- 2+ years of experience designing digital products such as responsive websites, desktop and mobile applications
- 2+ years of experience with UX Design research, usability testing, wire framing, prototyping and developer handoffs
- 2+ years of experience with AdobeXD or Sketch or Figma or Invision
What Will Put You Ahead
- Advanced Degree in graphical design, computer science, engineering, or related field
- Experience working in the logistics or transportation industry
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $75,000- $150,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.