Molding Material Technician: B and D Shifts
B Shift: Sunday-Tuesday & Every Other Saturday 6:00 PM - 6:06 AM
D Shift: Wednesday-Friday & Every Other Saturday 6:00 PM - 6:06 AM
$19.50 on up to start plus $1.25 per hour shift differential
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The selected candidate will support molding production by pulling/restocking materials as needed and the loading of raw material. Will also be responsible for monitoring of material handling systems and support equipment as well as maintaining a clean and safe working environment. Our molding department makes plastic housings that are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supply/maintain proper production materials at correct processes (including moisture tests)
- Monitor all material systems/equipment for proper operation, including filters
- Keep materials and support equipment properly identified and labeled
- Do all required SAP, WRx, and multi-form transactions
- Keep production support equipment clean and ready for use.
- Create maintenance POs
- Follow applicable SOPs and work instructions
- Do end of run teardowns and being learning setups
- Maintain safety, quality, and housekeeping standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Effective communication - oral & written
- Ability to use or learn Microsoft Office (Teams, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights of up to 25 feet
- Ability to stand the majority of stated shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience using SAP
- Forklift experience
- Basic mechanical and troubleshooting skills
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf