Cloud Services Manager
TheOffice 365 team is responsibletothe Koch enterprise forenablingsecure, reliable, andscalable,collaborationservices. We seek out new and innovative platforms thathelp Koch companies be more productive and collaborative whileprovidingsuperiorsupport for our services. At Koch Global Services we believe in being All In. All Together; we must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos, and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers.
We have the exciting opportunity to hire amanagerwho is passionate about our MBM culture, developing talent, and driving continuousimprovement.We are looking forsomeonewho can help our team continue to achievestrategic goals. As a part of the broader Cloud Services team, you will be responsible for leading ateam ofinfrastructure or DevOps engineersthrough efforts where we partner with ourcustomers,Office 365Advisory Council,andother leaders tobuild preferred partnerships and enrich ourservice delivery to Koch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coach and develop employees to leverage their unique gifts and to continually grow, develop, and self-actualize
- Remove roadblocks to maximize team effectiveness
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Provide leadership to our DevOps, Engineering, and Operational capabilities
- Oversee a variety of Office 365 related operations and service delivery
- Work cross functionally with KGS leadership, customers, and external partners
- Attract, develop, and retain the right people with the right values, knowledge, and capabilities
- Develop clear expectations for employees that align to our vision and advance our key strategies
- Define and measure success. Sell and promote successes and key achievements
- Strategize and collaborate on cross-functional projects
- Manage vendor contracts and relationships to ensure investments are maximized
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous people or organizational leadership experience
- Exceptional teamwork skills with a demonstrated record of partnering with teams across an organization
- Experience in developing strong relationships
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple business needs
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with minimal direction
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading remote or global teams
- Experience with Microsoft Collaboration Platforms such as Office 365, Teams, SharePoint Online, Calling Plans, etc.
- Leading Agile/Scrum Methodologies or DevOps Organizations
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf