Planner, Global Inventory
What You Will Do In Your Role
1. Develop inventory & replenishment strategies to support differentiated service level requirements and cost to serve models.
2. Lead on driving key planning master data integrity, working with all relevant Mfg. Plants and Supply chain hubs to ensure consistency, proper use, and optimization of master data values, including but not limited to (lead times, safety stocks, MOQ’s, schedule margin keys, replenishment strategies, etc.). Provide training and guidance as required.
3. Play a lead role in orchestrating management of process and tools for settings of optimized multi-echelon safety stocks, cycle stocks, target inventories & re-order points.
4. Establish and control key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain execution, inventory, and stock level targets.
5. Drive RCCA processes on Inventory KPI’s as well as setting targets for: Days of Supply (DSI), Inventory Quality (IQR), Days on Hand (DOH), and slow & excess (S&E) expense.
6. Support Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) methodology in support of service level goals.
7. Collaborate with business owners and provide guidance for improving working capital effectiveness and projecting inventory levels for business approval.
8. Participate in designing global-divisional level process flows, works instructions, best practices for Inventory, MRP Action Messages, Supply Orders, Data Integrity and Replenishment strategies.
9. Participate in product reviews to understand New Product Introductions (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) programs for the customer.
10. Engage in self learning-actualization and promote MBM culture.
11. Support Molex quality programs by following approved policies and procedures.
Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in any fields
- At least 5 years working exp in Planning