Sales Systems Specialist (Salesforce) Hybrid
This role is open to being worked on a hybrid basis out of our Lisle, IL office
Molex has an opportunity for a Sales Systems Specialist to join our team to drive the adoption, training, and future optimization of Molex’s various Sales Systems tools for the America’s (AME) region. A candidate for this role will focus primarily on Salesforce and will train sales teams on Salesforce and other systems to ensure sales success.
At Molex, we’re a global team of innovators who design and create solutions for businesses where data, technology and the complex electronic solutions that harness them are being transformed by rapid change. Join us and be part of the expert team that’s improving lives through greater connectivity.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work primarily within the salesforce.com platform
- Coordinate to get Sales users set up and trained on Salesforce (eg. Opportunity Management, Contact Management etc.) and other systems; and then trained when additional new functionality is added
- Create and maintain Salesforce reports & dashboards for the AME region Salesforce users, to help ensure that the Salesforce data for the AME region is accurate.
- Utilize other Sales systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP), Forecasting, Sales Incentive Plans, and Reporting.
- Focus on the AME region while working with the teams in the other regions (Europe, Asia Pacific North, and Asia Pacific South), to ensure that best practices are developed, documented, shared and driven globally.
- Suggest future systems improvements, and working with both the Business team, the IT Development team, and the SSM team members in the other regions to test any new system functionality prior to it being rolled out to users.
- You will report to a supervisor who is based in the Lisle / Chicago area.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in systems/software applications to solve issues and a desire to learn new skills in the systems area
- Experience utilizing virtual communication tools for facilitation and presenting ie. Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Ability to engage audiences during presentations, both virtually and in a classroom environment
- Experience handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while prioritizing to meet deadlines
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with the salesforce.com platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in SAP
- Experience working at a large, multinational organization
- Experience communicating, facilitating, and presenting cross functionally within all levels of an organization
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf