Repr, Customer Service
Are you a balanced blend of “Analytical” and “People Person”? Are you looking for not just a job, but a place to build your career? Molex is proud to employ some of the most diverse, customer-focused and engaged Customer Support Professionals you could hope to meet! We’re looking to grow our team at our global headquarters in Lisle, IL.
As a Representative of our Customer Experience Team, you will use your excellent communication and organizational skills to ensure a best-in-class customer experience for an assigned segment of our account base. You will interact with our systems, including SAP and Salesforce (the world’s top customer relationship platform), providing vital information to help our customers successfully achieve their production plans. If you are looking to be a part of a team recognized as critical to the success of our business and provide world-class service to the customers of a highly respected global technology company, we’d like to talk with you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interact with customers daily via email, phone and through our Salesforce Service Cloud platform, which we will train you to use.
- Support the Order Management Process, including pre-and post-order activities, like reviewing documents for accuracy, ensuring Molex minimum order quantities are met, pricing is correct, etc.
- Collaborate with our partners in Sales to share information and present a unified message, ensuring value creation for both Molex and the customer.
- Manage order changes and compile data reports on schedule agreement activity both in the SAP system.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and departmental trainings to support CX (Customer Experience) Team activities; offer input and interact with your team members.
- Suggest opportunities to streamline or automate procedures related to your assigned activities and functions. Engage in a respectful challenge process where all ideas are valued.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience managing customer accounts
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel)
What Will Put You Ahead
- SAP Knowledge
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Customer-facing experience handling inquiries in a manufacturing or logistics environment
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf