Part Creation Analyst
Koch Engineered Solutions is looking for a Part Creation Analyst to join the team. the ideal candidate for this role is a team player and good communicator. The candidate should be willing and able to help the organization improve processes and become the preferred partner for internal and external customers. This role is in Tulsa, OK at John Zink Hamworthy Combustion and will integrate with other KES businesses in the future. As a valued Koch employee, your contributions will allow KES to grow and be successful for years to come. I
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Enter components within the ERP system
- Communicate and interact with cross-functional teams to provide up-to-date information and status on parts creation
- Maintain and develop smart codes for parts to keep consistent parts entry
- Work within a team to accomplish goals for the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous experience with entering and processing data
- Previous experience preparing reports for leadership
- Previous experience working in cross-functional teams (i.e. manufacturing, engineering, designing or similar)
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Familiarity with mechanical items (i.e. valves, blowers, transmitters)
- Familiarity with metals (i.e. steels and steel grades)
- Familiarity with PLC electrical components
Koch Engineered Solutions. Your one source for solutions.
Find your role. Join our ranks. Change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf