Organizational Communication Coordinator
At Koch Industries we look for talent that provides value in the products and services we offer to improve the life of society, having a sense of urgency, reinforcing the commitment to continuously transform and helping us to remain the preferred partner that drives continuous improvement and transformation in our different companies within the group.
Molex is part of the Koch group and for 80 years has been driving innovation in electronics, supporting industries from Automotive to Healthcare and Consumer to Data Communications. That's why our customers rely on Molex to help them master change and create the most important breakthroughs through powerful innovation, engineering excellence, end-to-end supply chain optimization, and world-class manufacturing capabilities.
The right person will bring passion for providing a comparative advantage to companies by enhancing our ability to apply our business philosophy, Market Based Management® (MBM®).
- The Organizational Communication Coordinator will impact directly to all areas in the company planning and developing the organizational communication strategies to achieve the employee engagement having them updated about what happens in the company.
- Drives the communication campaigns inside the company ensuring the compliance and shared information according to the following topics: audits, certifications, organizational announcements, safety, internal promotions, visits, open positions, etc;
- Coordinates the monthly results meetings, to inform employees of the current and upcoming activities that the organization is planning;
- Develops a weekly communication strategy/newsletter in which we can include the new hire information such as: name, position, area, etc. looking for a fast integration and to create a sense of belonging to the organization;
- Defines the best way to communicate every month the birthdays, anniversaries and important dates inside and outside the company;
- Carry out the bi-monthly bulletin to inform activities that are projected in the short term, including the recreation and integration activities that took place in the period;
- Be the owner of the annual activity calendar and work with the future events to be included in the annual calendar and defining the support in each event needed from the HR team or other team needed according to the event;
- Plans, coordinate and follow up Social Media material to be shared to generate and promote the branding of the company;
- Manages and defines the budget for the events and the communication strategy;
- Manages the linking and indirect benefits for employees, but also creates new agreements for cinema, stores, food, restaurants, parks, special sales, etc…
What will you bring to the role
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Psychology, Education or similar, preferably with Advanced Studies in Training or related disciplines, Advanced English skills;
- Has at least 3 years of experience in the same area developing, implementing and working communication strategies (including the social media resources), newsletters, dashboards content and developing public relations to bring new benefits for the direct and indirect employees;
- Has experience organizing and developing small and massive events for employees;
- Has experience working with the company´s branding;
- Working with cross functional teams and has strong creativity and proactivity skills, has experience attending communication crisis;
- Solid knowledge and usage of Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Have good interpersonal relationships and ability to interact with other areas; Have excellent communication skills, to influence, persuade and negotiate with the Work Teams; Have high standards of Ethics and Integrity; Have as a personal and professional objective to work through Operational Excellence and promote Continuous Improvement.
Molex is proud to operate in more than 40 countries, providing more than 45,000 jobs to the communities we serve. We are looking for motivated workers, thinkers and doers to help us grow and make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone.