At Koch Industries we look for talent that provides value in the products and services we offer to improve the life of society, having a sense of urgency, reinforcing the commitment to continuously transform and helping us to remain the preferred partner that drives continuous improvement and transformation in our different companies within the group.
Molex is part of the Koch group and for 80 yearshas been driving innovation in electronics, supporting industries from Automotive to Healthcare and Consumer to Data Communications. That's why our customers rely on Molex to help them master change and create the most important breakthroughs through powerful innovation, engineering excellence, end-to-end supply chain optimization, and world-class manufacturing capabilities.
The right person will bring passion for providing a comparative advantage to companies by enhancing our ability to apply our business philosophy, Market Based Management® (MBM®).
- The Training Coordinator the impact of this position is direct in all areas of the company to ensure the availability of talent, as well as the development of their skills and administration of technical training,· designing and applying training programs, in order to support the operation of the company with qualified personnel and within the legal and internal parameters, but also has the power to make decisions and only consults the supervisor when they are high-impact decisions.
- Carries out the Training Needs Detection (DNC) of the employees by reviewing the job descriptions and based on the feedback obtained by the personnel, carry out training programs that contain a specific objective, in order to keep the personnel trained according to legal requirements and internal systems;
- Analyzes the organizational structure and support the business making job descriptions and coordinates performance evaluations to offer growth opportunities to employees and facilitates the interaction between collaborators to enhance the performance of their functions;
- Coordinates and executes internal personnel recruitment and selection processes, support the internal promotions to indirect and salaried positions or external processes if required, basing the interview process on the MBM philosophy, in addition to coordinating the entire hiring process and termination as required (offer letter, delivery of documents, etc…), as well as coordinates the induction and onboarding process, in order to provide the best talent for the requested position until they are introduced to their functions, as well as supporting their permanence in the company;
- Coordinates the training for employees based on their Training Need Detection (DNC's), developing and/or planning specific courses aimed at staff needs (RBA-MBM courses) and, if necessary, seeking external training resources, so that the worker enhances their skills;
- Coordinates the Molex EDU platform, assigning courses from DNC, managing the platform, in order to promote self-learning and take advantage of the tools provided by the corporate;
- Coordinates and manages education programs for the development of workers (English, High School, GEAP corporate program), making calls, following up on classes and compliance with supplier contracts, in order to guarantee the educational development of workers;
- Manages the technical training matrices for direct, indirect and salaried personnel, validate documented training through attendance lists that the instructors or those responsible for the training carry out, maintaining control of the training and validations to ensure the proper functioning of the matrixes;
- Verifies compliance with the general training plan on systems (ISO, IATF, Environmental, OHSAS, RBA, MBM, etc.), ensuring the delivery of training in a timely manner, to meet the requirements of the systems;
- Send the lists of skills certificates to the Secretary of Labor, generating a database with the certificates and sending them electronically to the Secretary, in order to comply with the legal requirements of the plans and training programs, the training and productivity;
- Understand, support and contribute to compliance with the MBM Philosophy, the different standards of Quality Management and Safety and Hygiene, Six Sigma, RBA (Responsible Business Alliance), ISO, IATF and CTPAT/OEA following the established policies and procedures;
- Perform other related functions assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Psychology, Education or similar, preferably with Advanced Studies in Training or related disciplines, Advanced English skills;
- Has at least 5 years of experience in the same area developing, implementing and working with training, induction and on boarding programs for direct and indirect employees for manufacturing companies;
- Experience attending internal, external and government audits, having all the information updated and participating in Certifications´ process, strong knowledge of Legal Requirements related to training and education, previously working with ISO;
- Strong training/facilitator skills, working with cross functional teams;
- Solid knowledge and usage of Office, Training Platforms;
- Have good interpersonal relationships and ability to interact with other areas; Have excellent communication skills, to influence, persuade and negotiate with the Work Teams; Have high standards of Ethics and Integrity; Have as a personal and professional objective to work through Operational Excellence and promote Continuous Improvement.